Monday, July 1, 2019

2moons2 The Series Review (A BRAND NEW OF 2MOONS)


Finally … the series that I’ve been waiting for like.. forever is in d’house now. I’ve been hyped up to this series since the workshop start. Honestly, at first I’m a lil bit disappointed because as you know they changed the cast from Season 1 not just for Phana but ALL the cast. When the audition start I saw some familiar actor like Fluke, Mew, Arm etc. I thought they will be chosen but I was wrong. All the character for 2moons2 is really A NEW FACE and they are really new actor who must be trained not just their acting but singing and play instrumental also. I was worried whether their acting will be good? Will their not awkward and have a good chemistry with each other? Well, I think I was worried for nothing when I was  watching 2moons2 episode 1 last Saturday. OMG its blew my mind . YESSS I kept re-watching episode 1 till now . without further ado let’s get to know 2MOONS2 (note : I will mix Bahasa and English, please bear with me :D) 

CAST : 
 
Benjamin Brasier (Ben) as Phana
IG : @benjaminbrasier
Teerapat Ruangritkul (Earth) as Wayo
IG : @teeearth
Archen Aydin (Joong) as Ming
IG : @chen_rjc
Kornchid Boonsathitpakdee (Nine) as Kit
IG : @naninenai
Woranart Ratthanaphast (Dome) as Beam
IG : @ddome_w
Naret Promphaopun (Phoom) as Forth
IG : @pavelphoom

DURATION : ± 50 minutes

EPISODE : on going - 12 Episode (not sure)

Trailer

SINOPSIS

Bercerita tentang 6 Mahasiswa yang diawali dengan cerita Wayo dan Phana. Wayo berhasil diterima di Fakultas Sciences di Universitas yang sama dengan senior yang udah sejak SMA dia sukai secara diam-diam yaitu Phana. Phana sendiri adalah Mahasiswa dari Fakultas Kedokteran, memiliki wajah yang tampan dan otak yang pintar membuat Phana berhasil menjadi ‘Moon’ dan tentunya menjadi idola di kampusnya. Saat awal perkuliahan Wayo terpilih sebagai kandidat ‘Moon’, tanpa disangka hal itu membuat Wayo sering bertemu dengan Phana, namun pertemuannya di awali dengan hubungan hate soon to be love relationship gitu *tipikal series BL ya. Tanpa disadarin ternyata cintanya Wayo itu gak bertepuk sebelah tangan, karena Phana ternyata suka juga sama Wayo ver. SMA (Phana gak sadar sama Wayo yang ada di kampusnya ternyata orang yang sama dengan yang dia sukai, karna tampilannya yang beda). Kegiatan Wayo yang soon to be Moon itu mempertemukannya juga dengan teman Phana yang sama-sama kuliah di Kedokteran yaitu Beam dan Kit. 


Kit sendiri punya cerita dengan sahabat Wayo yaitu Ming. Ming ternyata punya perasaan ke Kit, gak kayak Wayo yang malu-malu dan takut untuk menyatakan perasaannya ke Phana. Ming anaknya lebih berani, energic terus lebih bold gitu dalam mengungkapkan perasaannya, kalo kata anak jaman sekarang sih *tempel terus jangan kasih kendor*. Kit awalnya act like hard to get, a typical tsundere tapi diam-diam Kit perhatian juga sama Ming dan lama kelamaan Kit luluh sama Ming. Bisa dibilang kisah cinta mereka itu yang paling simple di antara couple yang lain tapi straight to the point gak tanggung-tanggung, Ming bakal berhadapan langsung sama keluarganya Kit.


Selain Phana-Wayo, Ming-Kit ada juga Forth-Beam. Beam sahabat Phana, juga punya kisah cinta yang gak disangka-sangka. Beam yang notabennya playboy di kampus pada suatu malam hangout dan minum-minum sama anak-anak fakultas Engineering salah satunya Forth (masih temen Phana, kenal waktu sama-sama menjadi kandidat Moon). Gak disangka Beam mabuk berat malam itu dan Forth menemaninya untuk istirahat di Ban Laem *if u already read the novel then u will know wht happen next*. Nah, sejak malam itu hubungan mereka gak sama lagi. Beam yang menganggap malam itu ‘anggap aja gak ada yang terjadi’ tapi beda dengan Forth, Forth ingin bertanggung jawab atas apa yang terjadi. Dari situlah mereka saling bertemu walaupun kalau di liat dari novel kerjaan mereka berantem melulu, Beam is playing hard to get :p

REVIEW 

Kalo kalian adalah penggemar dari season 1 yaitu 2Moons kalian bakal tau keseluruhan kisahnya Phana & Wayo karena season 1 bener-bener the whole story about PhaYo and lil bit Ming-Kit but barely seen Forth-Beam. Nah, di 2MOONS2 ini they will get an equal screentime. In the 1st to 3rd episode we will get to see a resume of Phana-Wayo story but 4th to last episode we will get another couple story that we cannot see in 2Moons. Jadi, kesimpulannya 2MOONS2 ini berusaha menceritakan keseluruhan novel dari buku 1-3. Semoga dengan menyelesaikan keseluruhan cerita dari buku 1-3 kita gak akan dikecewakan dengan ending yang gantung. Oia, untuk kamu yang belum baca novel 2Moons by Chiffon Cake, kamu bisa baca di wattpad, aku merekomendasikan untuk membacanya di akun wattpad ini

 

Straight to the review of episode 1. OMG …. I cant believe it that I will love the series this much. They meet my expectation. They really didn’t disappointed me with the 1st episode. At first I was worried about their acting and the awkwardness between character, their chemistry and stuff and the most annoying thing is the gap between the conversation that we already seen on the first season (u know who I’m talking about) don’t get me wrong, I like the old cast but I adore and really love the new cast for their acting skill and they are really work hard for this series. I know… maybe I look like biased but its true guys they are really good actor and I’m still amaze with Ben *he will ruin my bias list (sorry Nine and Phoom and Joong). Gak kepikiran ternyata akting dia bagus dong. Waaaaay much better than the old Phana. There’s this salty toxic fans talking about their visual, gurl … if you want a visual then don’t watch the series or movie, just read a magazine then. Bcs I don’t care about that, I care about the acting skill.

WHAT? u will fall for him Pha
idk why.. I like Ben in here
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Di episode 1 penonton udah disuguhin sama vibe rich kid Wayo dengan menggambarkan kamar Wayo yang WAAAAAH dan tentunya adegan Wayo pindah ke dorm dengan di anter 2 bodyguard dengan menggunakan mobil mewah. Gak ketinggalan Ming, sahabat Wayo yang ASDFGHJKL, Joong I CANNOT with you, u r so good, the chemistry between Wayo and Ming is so cute like a real bestfriend, well they are, hahaha. Joong is so funny and he’s like a savior for Wayo-Phana relationship. And then, There’s Forth OMG… we get the real Forth in here…. Phoom is the real Forth that I imagine from the novel. Phoom sama Ben bisa menggambarkan pertemanan Forth & Phana dengan baik banget. Don’t forget about my baby Nine a.k.a Kit, he’s too good to be true. He’s so natural, his acting acting skill, his body language 10 poins out of 10, like he was born to be an actor *hands down*. Last but not least there’s Dome a.k.a Beam belum terlalu banyak screentimenya di episode 1 tapi udah cukup mewakili untuk bisa aku bilang he’s good too, I’m looking forward to next episode to see him.

wayo's room 😍
lol Ming

feels like model in runway ,, YAAASS Pha & Forth
😅😅😅
Kit & Beam 🥰 my ghost ship

I’m glad that the director and team really did amazing work to make this series come true after all the rumor going around since the audition. I love it how P’Aam make it more realistic, entertaining and fun to watch. You will know if you already watch it. Not just focus on the story and plot from the books but he focus to the script too. I realized that there’s some lines/script there is no in the books but there’s in the series and its funny and perfect fit. Its really worth my time when I flew to Thailand last May to attend their press con. I’m not regret at all and I’m happy I made that decisions to meet all the boys, they are all so sweet

Rating : ☆☆☆☆

Love  : ❤❤❤❤❤




you can watch the series every Saturday at 08:00 PM on Youtube Mello Thailand, they put english subtitle for intl. fans.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment